AC explosion in Chittagong market, young man’s leg amputated

An explosion occurred in a market in the Panchlaish Thana area of ​​Chittagong city. Two youths were seriously injured. One of them had his leg severed.

The explosion took place on Friday (July 5) at noon at KBH Plaza in Pravartak Mor area. It is believed that this accident happened due to AC explosion.

The injured are Rezaul and Gafur. Among them, Rezaul’s leg was severed. He is an official of Max Construction in Nagar. Another Gafur was working at KBH Plaza.

Read more

  • Why does AC explosion occur? Be careful how
  • A star explosion is going to happen in space, it will be seen once in a lifetime

Sub-inspector of Panchlaish police station. Rezaul Karim said, ‘Rezaul Mimi was standing in front of the nearby market after shopping at the supermarket. His leg was severed by a sudden explosion. Relatives admitted him to Evercare Hospital. Besides, the police sent the injured Gafur to Chittagong Medical College Hospital.

‘It is not yet known how the explosion happened. A police team visited the spot’, added this police official.