Kishore was drenched in the rain on the roof of the house, died due to electrocution on the AC wire


A school student named Abir (15) died due to electrocution while the roof of his house in Narayanganj port was wet with rain.

The accident took place on Thursday (July 3) in the Nabiganj Uttarpara area of ​​the port.

The deceased Abir Md. of that area. Sohail’s son. He was a ninth grade student of Hajiganj IT School in the city.

Father Sohail said that Abir was getting wet on the roof of the house after playing outside. Meanwhile, he was electrocuted by the AC wire on the roof of the house. After being rescued and taken to the hospital, the doctor on duty declared him dead.

Bandar Upazila Health Complex doctor Nahid said that the teenager died before being brought to the hospital. He has electrocution marks on his body. The family members took the body.

Councilor of Narayanganj City Corporation Shaon Angkan said that it is sad that the student died due to electrocution. We should all be careful.

Mobashvir Shravan/SR/GKS