Worker died due to electrocution in the capital


A worker named Mohammad Dulal Mia (45) died after being electrocuted in a husk factory in Amulia Model Town area of ​​Demra in the capital.

This incident happened on Saturday (July 6) around 9:30 am.

Mohammad Maksud, the manager of the factory who brought the deceased to the hospital, said that Dulal Mia was accidentally electrocuted while working on the factory machine. He was rescued and first taken to a local hospital. If the condition worsened there, he was taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital for better treatment. The doctor on duty there declared him dead.

He also said that Dulal’s village home is in Noakhali district. Presently, Demra Amulya lived in Model Town area.

Inspector in charge of Dhaka Medical College (DMH) Hospital Police Camp. Bachchu Mia confirmed the death. He said the body has been kept in the mortuary of the emergency department of DMK. The matter has been reported to the concerned police station.

Qazi Al Amin/SIT/ASM